We are pleased to announce the release of a new product – “ImEX GlassConnect”. ImEX GlassConnect is a seamless integration between ICBC’s “Glass Web Express” and the ImEX Shop Management System. Research shows that GlassConnect is the first product of its kind on the market, with its data extraction method, reliability and accuracy.
Once the user is logged onto the ICBC’s Glass Express Systems, the transfer of glass claim data is fully automated and does not involve manual input. Information transferred includes:
1. Customer’s name and phone numbers.
2. Vehicle description (year, make, model, license plate, VIN, color, body style and registration number).
3. Claim number, date and cause of loss.
4. Damage (glass damaged, kind of glass, estimate status).
5. Claim data (part number, part description, and part price and labour hours).
6. Claim comments, deductible, insured’s portion of HST and repair totals.
The ImEX GlassConnect module will be available for installation on July 23 2012.
To requests a no charge, no obligation demo please email the sales department or call 604-839-3431.